Powerful Donor Management
DonorQuest helps you manage your donors, prospects, board members, foundations, volunteers and any other entities that are involved with your organization. It also enables you to efficiently manage all of these entities, discover new relationships, share information and become a more effective fundraiser.
Complete Fundraising Management
Track all of your fundraising efforts including pledges, donations, campaigns, funds, solicitations and contacts with your constituents. Track relationships between donors with linkages feature.
The DonorQuest contact and grant manager helps you track all interactions with your donors and allow you to set follow up reminders. You can even assign a follow-up to another user in the system.
Data Import and Export
DonorQuest includes a powerful import and export module with the ability to update existing donor records as well as add new donor accounts. You can also export records from DonorQuest to a text file or directly into a spreadsheet.
Advanced User Management
DonorQuest includes multi-level password protection so you have granular control over what users can see and do in the system. You can even customize the tabs that each user can see and with the multi-user version, it’s easy to see who else is logged into the database.
Powerful Query Engine
Use one of the many pre-defined selections or create custom selections. Selections can be powerful for gaining insight into your fundraising activities and includes many of the common queries like LYBUNT (last year but unfortunately not this year) and SYBUNT (some year but unfortunately not this year).
Reports and More Reports
Over 200 stock reports to choose from or create your own with the custom report writer. DonorQuest even includes the ability to import and export report definitions so you can share with another DonorQuest user.
Export to Spreadsheet
Need more analysis? With DonorQuest, you can export any selection to Microsoft Excel for additional analysis and charting. You can even customize which fields are exported so you can work with the information that you want.
To use DonorQuest for Windows, you need:
- For single user version, any PC running Windows 2000 or later.
- For multi-user version, same as above for workstations, server may be Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, Novell, or Linux.
- 26 MB of available hard-disk space for the program itself, plus 10 KB of disk space (on average) for each donor record.
- Internet connection for initial installation and subsequent updates.
- 1024 by 768 or greater screen resolution.
- (Optional) Word processing application, such as Microsoft Word for mail merges
- (Optional) Spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel for spreadsheet analysis